Many devices out there in the market come with an unlocked bootloader. However some manufacturers like Sony, HTC lock the bootloader of their devices. To unlock the true potential of an android device by installing custom ROMs and kernels, it is necessary to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- How To Unlock and Relock Xperia L Bootloader
- Install Any Custom Recovery on your Android Device with One Click
- Increase iPhone 5 Call Volume to 200% with Volume Amplifier Cydia Tweak
- Root/Unroot Sony Xperia U With Ease
- LiveWire Cydia Tweak Gives You a New Unlocking Experience
- Cydia Substrate and Winterboard Now Available on Android!
- Xperia Tablet S Gets Root on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- RedSn0w 0.9.15b2 out with fixes for iPhone 3GS and iPad